This tool provides Citrix Administrators with a quick and easy way to search sessions in the farm so that they can manage or shadow them.
Also, users without Citrix Administrator rights can list their active or disconnected sessions in the entire farm with the possibility of disconnecting or logging off those sessions, as well as killing running processes.
Some hightlights of this version:
- Shadowing : requires MFCOM admin rights to enumerate the sessions.
Multiple session selection to Send Messages, Logoff and Disconnect Session.
- Filter by published application name. It is now possible to select multiple published application names!
- Get Session Information (client IP, client name, virtual IP, connection/disconnection/idle time, etc…)
- Enhancement regarding speed of session enumeration by MFCOM (tested in farms with thousands of live users..)
- Command line switches : /debug to gather debugging information, /u: to pre-populate the user to look for, /shadow to allow only the shadowing option