- Stop the Citrix XML service.
- Open the command prompt.
- Type the following command to un-register the current XML port:
(To make sure the command was successful, go back to services and verify that the Citrix XML service is no longer listed. If it is, refresh the window.)
- Type the following command to register the new XML port::
(the asterisks represent the new port you want to use. To make sure the command was successful, go back to services and verify that the Citrix XML service is now present again.
- Start the Citrix XML Service.
- Open the Citrix Delivery Services Console, and expand the Farm that contains the server. Select the Policies node, and click the Computer Tab.
- You can either edit the current “Unfiltered” policy, or create a new policy. (If you create a new policy, name it and click Next. If you are editing a current policy, select it and edit).
- Select All Settings under the categories section to the left, and scroll towards the bottom of the list under the Settings section to the right.
- Select XML service port. If the hyperlink at the end of this line reads “Add”, no value has been specified. Click the Hyperlink, specify the new port, and click OK. If the Hyperlink reads “Edit”, a value has already been set. Click the Hyperlink, update the value to the new port, and click OK
- Click Next to configure when the changes will be applied (You can either add a Worker Group Filter, or if you want this setting to be applied to all servers, do not configure a filter at all) and then click Next. Select the option to enable the policy and click Save.
- To enforce the change you can either run the Gpupdate command from the command prompt, or wait until it refreshes after 90 seconds.